To apply to our open positions, please email your cover letter and resume to our Office Manager at: email@example.com
Full-Time Physical Therapist:
Physical Therapy Services of RI is looking for a dedicated manual orthopedic PT to join
our team. We are currently looking to expand our team of professionals within our two
Rhode Island locations.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Experience treating one-on- one with an emphasis and passion for quality care
– Commitment to personal and professional growth
– Team player – willing to learn and share knowledge
– Motivated new grads looking to develop their knowledge are welcome to apply!
-Rhode Island Physical Therapist license or eligible
-Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy – required
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
– Generous Paid Time Off
– Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
– A wonderful working environment with ability to build meaningful peer-to- peer
– Mentorship program
– Work/Life balance – no weekends or holidays required
– Professional development – work with some of the best PTs in the state of RI!
– Therapist owned and operated- our mission & values have remained the
same since 1989
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter
to to our Office Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 401-295- 8536. For further information on our practice, please explore our website. All applications are kept strictly confidential.
About Physical Therapy Services of RI:
Since 1989, Physical Therapy Services of RI has been dedicated to providing the highest
level of hands-on physical and occupational therapy to South County and the surrounding
Rhode Island areas. Our goal is not to just treat a diagnosis, but to work with the whole
person. We believe our patients play a vital role in achieving optimal health, successful
rehabilitation, and wellness. Our team provides not only therapeutic modalities and
procedures, but also patient education. We also strive to establish patient independence
in a home exercise program and a healthier lifestyle following discharge.